SALES ASSOCIATE Remote
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By taking a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their knowledge to find and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with new and existing customers.
The right candidate will be a results-driven sales representative with excellent interpersonal skills. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to boost revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
THIS IS A COMMISSION-BASED POSITION!
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Successfully create a business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long-term relationships with customers
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Engage customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- 2-5 years quota carrying sales experience
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable computer, phone, and internet access
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Performs well in an environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Experience in B2B and B2C sales
- General knowledge of the most popular social media sites (Facebook, IG, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok)
- Must be able to meet specific deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills. You will not be micromanaged.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback